Durham Bulls Athletic Park
- On Thursday nights, hotdogs, fries, and popcorn are a buck. Couple that with a dollar per refill bottomless drink cup, and you have dinner for under $5.00. Great stuff.
- Free Wireless in the Ballpark! Bring your iPhone or iTouch.
- Hit bull win steak
- Google Durham Bulls Parking, and get a free parking pass!
- They have veggie dogs and veggie burgers! Also, parking is only $4 :)
- Go to Foothills brewery biergarden for the best brews at the DBAP.
- Nice view for a Friday night game
- By far the best bang for the buck in the Triangle area! Sad when the season ends...very happy when it starts once again....
- Watch out for grannies with season tickets. Don't sit in " their seats"
- Find the goose island brew stand - not only is the line small but you get the best beer in the park!
- Best cinnamon roasted almonds EVER! Get em while they're still warm.
- 3rd base side gets shady before the rest
- Thursday night- $1 concessions.
- Great views
- An excellent way to spend a night but parking can be a headache. Show up early. Or late.
- One of the best minor league ball parks in the country. Awesome food surrounds the stadium. Great place to catch a game. AAA affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Get the all beef dogs. So much better
- #WilVille shirts, getcha one
- Thank goodness for the ceiling fans! The breeze is wonderful!
- The DBAP is the BEST place to work!