Duke Street Dog Park
Alexandria, VA 22304
- Nice grassy place to play and run but no parking right at the run. You can park nearby at the library or over the bridge at the park.
- Great park with some good shady spots.
- Great park, but there is a spot where a dog is able to slip under the fence. Signs are posted saying they are working on fixing it, but my two beagles immediately found the spot and tried to escape...
- Bring your dog's water as there is no fountain.
- It can get muddy. Make sure to bring your own water.
- Help us find our lost Italian Greyhound. https://www.facebook.com/FindTibo
- One of the better dog parks un the DC metro area. An acre or two of open grassy area where your pup can romp to his heart's content
- Be careful here. Large park with unstable dogs means potential trouble. Owners sit in middle and pay little attention to their pets. If you bring your dog keep your eye on them. Suggest Carlye park
- Nice place to let Fido blow off some steam after you've kept him locked up in your tiny condo all day (while you've been locked up in your tiny cubicle).
- Bring your flinger. There is plenty of room to run and play.
- Parking @ the library next door