Duffy's Irish Pub
Irish, Wings, Sports Bar
- New pulled pork sandwich is awesome!
- 1/2 price wings m-f 4 to 7
- Get the wings. Very good.
- Don't come here with Taylor
- Saturday Night Late Night Happy Hour! $10 Pitchers of Natty Boh and Miller Lite, $16 Pitchers of Killians!
- Best local bar in the area! Try the wings - the best on the planet!
- Excellent hot wings! Some of best in the city
- Hard to find good wings in DC. These are some of the best.
- Cheese Steak Quesadilla and Tots: an excellent meal!
- The Chesapeake Old Bay dry rubbed wings are the best in DC
- The place is famous for their wings try Chesapeake Old Bay Dry Rub wings that with a nice char from the grill. Wednesdays are half-price wings!
- Nice, chill place. The chili tater tots hit the spot.
- There's always the Monster Burger, the double-decker burger with grilled cheese sandwiches instead of buns.
- Great bar but terrible bartender service.
- Order the wings, but make sure you've got a full beer handy. You'll need it to wash down all the deliciousness.
- One of the few DC bars where you can get Baltimore staple beer National Bohemian.
- Irish burrito FTW. not on the menu but ask fot it!
- Came here to try the wings. Your typical sports bar. Wings were fine, although definitely choose regular and not garlic parmeasean.
- DC staple for wings! Highly recommend trying a bunch of the sauces to figure out which combinations you like. We loved the garlic parmesan and hot.
- Wings are the best in DC. The corned beef, pulled pork, and roast beef are all smoked in house. Yum! Simple and straight.