This dive bar screams "Austin." It's a great place to grab a beer, especially if the weather is nice and you can hang out on the patio. It's a popular place for people to grab drinks after a long day. It has a lot of character and is definitely an Austin favorite.
Dry Creek Cafe & Boat Dock
4812 Mount Bonnell Rd
Austin, TX 78731
- Forgot my Koozie...just my luck they have plenty to borrow
- Bring cash! Great stop after a hike at Mount Bonnell.
- Return your empty beers or else you won't get any more! They're old fashioned here like your momma, but your momma probably wouldn't get you a beer in the first place.
- Great old jukebox
- Cheap beer, patio great for evenings and one of a kind service.
- awesome little dive. sells beer by the bottle
- Beer! It's nice and cold...
- Cheap beer
- Come see The Succulents play upstairs on June 8th, 2013, 6-9pm. Facebook.com/succulentsband
- Random road side beer house. Take ur long neck upstairs and theres a country Sanger and some fam friendly backyard tables. Simple but pure ATX vibe