2309 N Weber St (at Jackson)
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
- The friendliest staff!!! My husband loves the "sprinkle" machine
- "Have it their way..." stupid policy... No substitutions and rude staff. Never coming back
- Bad news lately if owner isn't on premise.... We are headed to Josh n Johns.
- New owners and its still the same great little place! Good food, good ice cream and awesome prices!
- Amazing food, good service, the owner is always there to say hello and ask how your food is. I dont mind the all or nothing rule for burgers because I love my burgers with everything. Better than BJs
- New owners. Higher prices. Meh.
- A blast from the past. Est 1955. Great shakes/malts, sundaes etc. love it!
- It's All Good