3646 Post St (Edgewood Ave)
Jacksonville, FL 32205
- Bold City Brigade member? Show your membership card for half off. #notadowner
- Root beer floats are my favorite, but the dipped come is perfect if you want some chocolate.
- This place is a local landmark. Blast from the past because No credit or debit accepted. So Don't forget to bring cash!
- their peanut butter milkshakes are probably the best I've ever had!! :)
- Chocolate dipped!
- The Hot Fudge Brownie Waffle Bowl is the best. It's $4.75.
- vanilla cone dipped in cotton candy
- Cash only!
- Best soft serve ever!!
- Make sure to get nuts! Absolutely divine!
- Strawberry and vanilla swirl with sprinkles on top is perfect for a princess (or the mayor)!
- Chocolate dipped cone is a classic!!
- I moved away from Jacksonville in 1979. But every time I come to town, I try to stop by!!! Glad to see it still going 38 years later!!!
- Everything...no such thing as bad ice cream
- Everything! !! Been going there for years!!! Tried the whole menu!
- I don't understand the hype! The ice cream is good but not spectacular. It's expensive too.
- Everything! Cash only.
- The banana split is the best! Actually, you can't go wrong with anything you get!
- Keep in mind they close at 8:30pm
- My favorite ice cream in Jax.