Hotel, Bar, Roof Deck
210 W 55th St (btwn Broadway & 7th Ave.)
New York, NY 10019
- Shack up here for a sophisticated NYC weekend, or do as Kelly did and host a combination Halloween fete and throwdown in the hotel bar.
- Want to touch all four walls without moving? Then this hotel's for you.
- Stare at the fish in the lobby and forget the hurly burly of the big city outside.
- Be forewarned... This hotel is like an upgraded hostel.
- i am bored anyone in ny and want 2 go clubbing to nyc after hours club? and tour the city if nothing is open.
- !!! !!!
- Great rooftop view
- I wish I could quote Biggie and say "it was all a dream" but this hotel is far from a dream. It pretty much sucks.
- Named for the renowned Ava Gardner, AVA Lounge's retro design, rooftop locale and perfectly curated list of cocktails make it the "it" place to see and be seen. Paparazzi not included.
- The beds have blue underglow. And they sometimes leave fresh fruit on your pillow.
- Custo beneficio mto bom!a localuzacao e otima, a cama eh mto boa!!
- Rooms are TINY. Overall the hotel is clean and pretty hip. But most guest rooms are only big enough for one person.. Two is a crowd.
- don't go unless you fake tan and wear a lot of Bebe and like to dance to bad house.
- The rooftop deck is off the hook and has a great urban canyon feel to it.
- awesome lounge on the penthouse, great music and dim lighting - had a delicious glass of white sangria!
- Ava Lounge on the 14th floor serves as a respite from that neighborhood's hectic pace. The vibe is meant to be retro-meets-Riviera. C'est la vie!
- Not for biz travelers. Slow internet with absolutely no upload. Couldn't watch a trailer let alone download a movie for the plane. Nice staff but tired rooms.
- Vindo a NY esse htl uma tima opo !
- Nice, very fresh and cozy hotel. The view from the top roof is awesome !
- catalaya im dead serious im bored sweetie u in nyc ?