- So many great places for happy hour or grabbing a bite to eat, Mill Ave is popular with locals and tourists. Third Thursdays are FREE to the public and always a lot of fun.
- Tempe is just so aesthetically beautiful. Enjoy it.
- Mill Avenue District is a great place to dine, shop, people watch and socialize with friends. Dont miss Music on Mills FREE live music along Mill Avenue every Thursday night from 5-9 p.m.
- Take a stroll on Mill Ave. There's great restaurants, shops, live music and street performers. It's more than just a place for college students to bar crawl.
- Get a cab not a D.U.I.
- Need on the guest list anywhere text 6232523707
- Take a cab home.
- Where anything can happen & most likely will
- You have to experience Mill Ave on Halloween!
- Bums be scary.
- if you take the light rail on fri or sat, make sure you go straight there by 2am or you will miss the last one!!
- If you have any classes after 6:00 PM, park on Mill. It's a lot closer, and it's free. I finally learned this lesson in my senior year.
- Need a ride? Very low prices and a lot better than anyother taxi service. Download UBER
- You have to go sake bombing at RA Sushi!
- Check out Food Truck Wednesdays! Always good and cheap food. 11am 1:30pm on Forest Avenue and Sixth Street
- If you like country music then Moonshine is the place for you. It has a great atmosphere, riding bull, and great drinks. It dos get crowded on the weekends so prepare for a line.
- Bring cash!!!
- Mill Avenue has amazing restaurants. I love Encounter!!
- Ra Sushi on Mill is great! They also have a great happy hour from 3-7pm!
- Make sure you walk the entire 4 blocks of Mill during the day to really take in all the great sights and sounds. Nighttime gets a little crowded especially on weekends.