Downtown Disney District
1580 S Disneyland Dr (at Disneyland Resort)
Anaheim, CA 92802
- Don't be Grumpy in Downtown Disney! :)
- Avoid the Rainforest Cafe. TOTAL TOURIST TRAP RIP OFF!!! A burger and fries shouldn't cost $20.
- Make sure you climb a Lego
- avoid the pan flute player.
- Welcome to the happiest place on earth. Grab some Mouse ears and head to the Downtown Disney District: http://binged.it/yusqpv
- You can never go wrong with Downtown Disney! With access to Disneyland as well as California Adventure, this place offers shopping, dining, and nighttime entertainment for all family members!
- ALWAYS make dinner reservations otherwise it's a 2 hour wait!!!
- Visit wonderland bakery seasonal cart, because its awesome.
- Wonderful spot that stays open pretty late! They have something for everyone! HOB, Rainforest Cafe, ESPN Zone, Sephora, Jamba Juice, AMC Theater, Lego, Build A Bear & More! Anything Disney is Happy!
- Earl of Sandwich for the win! #NomNom
- Come here at night after everything closes and head to a bar for a drink or two. It was my first time here and having it be completely empty had me awestruck. So beautiful! Fun little date night walk.
- Hungry? Go to Naples for a delicious thin crust pizza. It's not cheap, but it's worth every dollar.
- First three hours for parking is free, and you get a five hour validation from any restaurant or the theaters.
- Ve preparado y comodo para kminar y kminar.
- Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Get the beignets at Jazz kitchen
- Shot yourself if you hear hotel California playing as you walk by.
- Therapy time
- If you don't want to pay $5000 to get into Disneyland, this is the next best, nearly free alternative. Show up on Friday nights for the fireworks.
- Come to the Take Action tour with Bayside at the House of Blues on Tuesday!!