Downtown Cumberland Walking Mall
Cumberland, MD 21502
- St. Patrick's Day enjoy the downtown entertainment at the Hooley Pub Crawl. http://youtu.be/NpwAyBLiGSk
- The Baltimore Street bricked pedestrian mall is the hub of Downtown Cumberland hosts many large annual events including Friday After Five concerts, tree lighting, Times Square South New Years Eve, etc
- Shops and restaurants
- Book Centre, Barkin Basement Thrift Shop, Mountainshine Creative Artists Co-op, Queen City Creamery, and much more.
- Cute little sleepy town.
- Downtown Cumberland has great live music on Fridays in the summer and a wonderful Farmers Market on Thursday afternoons! Check out Baltimore Street Grill or City Lights.
- If u want to buy yarn for someone special .....like me yarn shop hear love love love it lol
- It's ok.. Hope my daughter loves there new home
- Plan to be on the mall for the New Years Eve Ball Drop - tell your friends to sign up for FourSquare and check in during the Ball Drop to create a swarm in Downtown Cumberland!