- Fun place and good food. Especially nice with the good weather and being able to sit curbside for an outside feel.
- fun local Karaoke on Thursday nights with $1.00 bud and bud lights.
- Crazy booty grinding dance parties. Mega fun.
- Horrible rude waitressses, If you're a pretty girl with your boyfriend, there's gonna be a big Titted woman flirting with him
- Poker Tuesday nights. Cash prize and a seat to a quarterly tournament where you can win even more money.
- I think I just saw John Taffer from Bar Rescue in here!
- It is a wonderful bar but I didn't like the food very much.
- A Philly South Street classic
- Downey's on South Street offers great American and Irish food 365 days a year.
- Horrible service....ugh!
- They have Smithwick's on tap along Guinness. The waitress is a little out there. Food is not bad
- Rustic place that wasn't very full. Waitress was very helpful and good. Food from the kitchen took a long time for being so empty. Fish and chips had a hair in it, totally ruined my appetite.
- Pizza was On Point
- Seriously NEEDS a Bar Rescue!!
- Justin is the man. The happy hour can't be beat.
- Probably very nice if you are drunk
- They have excellent fish and chips.
- Took 25mins for my chicken tenders. Enough said
- Worst service I've ever had at a restaurant. The waiter was so rude and food was average.
- The little neck clams in white wine and garlic sauce were phenomenal! Ordered 6 and wished for I had ordered more!! Mmmmmm