59 Pond St
Ashland, MA 01721
- Chiku milkshake!!! Love it
- Onion chili uttapam!!!
- Party of 4 we ordered each Dosa. To fit them on the table they're so huge hey placed them diagonal, and you could not see the table. Garlic nan crunchy & fluffy delicious.
- Go here only if you're vegetarian otherwise I don't see the point,if you're here do only the South Indian Dosa , but be ready for it to be served pretty cold . there are better places in Framingham
- Go during lunch buffet. You'll be stuffed! It's a vegetarian place but I was assured by my Indian friend that it is the best Indian food you'll find in the Boston area!
- Dosa, Mini Idli, Schezwan Noodles
- Quick stop for idli, masala dosa and set dosa with vada curry. And filter coffee, of course!
- 2 to 3 for long regular dosa. Amazing sambar, one of the best south Indian veggie restaurants.
- Onion rava masala dosa is my favorite! Their south Indian buffet is very good too!
- Awesome buffet! Idli Manchurian is better than any Manchurian ever tried in a Chinese menu!
- Do not eat the Paneer here, you'll have diarrhea.
- Had high expectations which was ruined.The chutney tasted awful and the sambar did not have salt.The "1 tea spoon" molaga podi given for $1.50 was also very bland.
- South Indian chef special takes you around the block with flavors. The carrot juice is made fresh to order.
- Had the huge and delicious south Indian thali.. My Indian food quota for the next few weeks is fulfilled. Wait, i always say that when I'm full
- Try onion rava masala dosa....
- Masala templeeee Dosa go for it
- Try the kothu parrota, abso heavenly
- Try the Molagatani soup..with Pongal ! Great Combo..
- The BEST indian vegetarian place ever! A must go to place!
- 'Dowra' coffee after such a long time :-)