Dora's Mexican Restaurant
- Great steak and avocado burrito and con queso and chips
- The restaurant do not take American Express, so the special do not work! Heads up!
- Great place to hang out while the traffic quiets down.
- Dora's Restaurant is a great place to relax and enjoy great Mexican food.
- The Pozole is BOMB!!!
- The food was ok service was great
- Awesome!!! Margs Rock! People are nice, food is good. Love that I'm the new mayor!!
- Below average. Food expensive and not good... Decent service. I won't be back.
- Our favorite place for mexican for 27 years. Love you Dora and Jackie. From baby Bond
- Disappointing... 7.50 for 12 tortilla chips with melted cheese and ground beef??? I can get the same thing at Taco Bell for under 5 bucks!!!!
- I would recommend skipping this place. The service was some of the worst I had in a while & the food was pretty terrible.
- Love Dora and Dar great ladies and always so happy!
- This is a great place with awesome food at a food price. They frequently have deals in Groupon and LivingSocial.
- I was born in Mexico and raised half my live there!! Both parents and grandparents were also born and raised there so no, this is not Authentic Mexican food. Fried ice cream?? Gross..
- This place tastes like a greade-school cafeteria's take on Mexican food. Canned beans and flavorless ingredients. Yuck! Plus, they do nickel and dime you on things that should be free. I'll pass.
- Ask for Marcello the waiter. Master of his domain.
- Our waitress was super nice and the food literally came out less than three minutes after we ordered. Good food too!
- I love the salsa
- Don't go here, really over priced, service sucks, and the food isn't that good.
- Everything is good!!! Try the signature chimichangas !!!