Hot Dogs, Burgers
- Get Doogie's 2-foot Works Dog, topped with every topping in the place. --Adam Richman, Man v Food
- Get the Man vs Food. The bacon on top is awesome.
- Doogie's is more than hotdogs. Great menu selection. All the food is good.
- Great hot dogs here, but the Philly Steak sandwich is great, too.
- Best food ever!!
- Eat a 2 foot long dog just to say you've done it... Then prepare yourself for the endless jokes that will ensue afterwards
- Get the College Dog!
- Hot dogs are beef/pork, in other words, neither kosher nor halal. FYI.
- Ten-inch hot dogs with kraut, delicious fries, and Diet Coke!
- Steak & cheese
- Best hot dogs in the area. Steak and cheese hoagie worth a try.
- The hotdogs are incredibly good! I order the Reuben dog, it's crazy!
- Nothing special, other than a grossly long hot dog
- Check out Doogie's as seen on Man vs Food
- Philly Cheese with their "whiz" was really good. Their hot dogs looked good, wish I had room to try one.
- Crab cakes are really good
- Leave your fit bit at the door!
- Yumm go for the doogie dog w curly fries!
- Love the service! Everyone is always wicked friendly!! They have the best fries :)
- Sign up for the mailing list. Don't forget to get your card stamped. Enjoy!