The Donut Pub
- Try the honey dip--it's good even late at night.
- The Honey Glazed are the city's best, hands down. Might as well take a seat, grab a coffee and take it all in - what's the rush?
- Best Doughnut Holes: Try yeast and cake in cinnamon-sugar, blueberry, plain, and (especially) red velvet cake. No more returning to red velvet cupcakes after this.
- Open 24 hours, bakes a huge variety of donuts all onsite, and right next to the 1/2/3 station. This is a staple late night snack for me.
- Best place, best prices, best service. Getting fat is totally worth it.
- The doughnut holes here put Dunkin's munchkins to shame. We love the red velvet the most!
- WHAT TO EAT: Doughnuts. For full review, click Read more.
- I generally stick with the "chocolate dipper."
- Forget Milton, a fresh apple crumb cruller is paradise found! Also recommend the Boston creme and some hot tea or coffee to go with it!
- Try their donuts
- Best Donuts in NYC: Try the honey dipped glazed donut and the red velvet, both absolutely amazing!
- An unpretentious donut shop in NYC. Old school.
- Try the french cruller.
- MY NAME IS SERDA DAULAT MANIK , I LIVE DUTA BANDARA
- If youre looking for a Valrhona triple-chocolate doughnut or exotic ingredients like matcha, you wont find them here. What you'll find is the epitome of a glazed doughnut (they call it a Honey Dip).
- Try the Red Velvet donut
- The Honey Dipped Variety are incedible
- Great, simple donuts and friendly service
- The regular donuts are meh, but the cronut is great.
- My favorite donut shop in the city! Classic no frills donuts. They don't need gimmicks because they're always fresh and delicious. Still has a charming mom and pop feel despite the location.