Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
- When Dogfish Head opened in 1995, it was the smallest commercial brewery in America. They now operate out of a 100,000-square-foot converted cannery and sell their beer to more than 25 states.
- Take a brewery tour and discover the unique flavor of the Dogfish brews! Don't forget to check out the Steampunk Treehouse!
- Just go and love and soak in and enjoy the day. The staff is phenomenal. The beer is glorious. The atmosphere is unparalleled. Do it.
- Don't forget closed toe shoes!!
- Nice tasting room setup. Staff super friendly. The food truck here now makes some great dogfish infused brats.looking forward to a return trip
- Asian Mohawk v2.0
- I've been on a lot of brewery tours and this was one of the best! Great, knowledgeable staff, fun tour, and most importantly, amazing beer!
- My dog loves the Dog Bark! Made from their spent beer grains.
- Knowledgeable staff, fun trinkets, tasting room was a blast! This place...and the brewpub, are the reasons Rehoboth Beach is one of our favorite destinations!
- Get hold of the 120 minute IPA. Extremely hard to find anywhere else.
- They treat you like kings and queens. 4 free beer samples before a free tour, plus if you are lucky enough u'll get to see the owner, Sam Calagione. Did I mention they have free wifi too?
- Simply awesomeness!
- Drink beer
- Excellent, excellent tour! Sam & the Dogfish crew put love into their brews... And are willing to experiment w/ anything! Tasting room rocks - 4 brews. Sausages, chowder, & pickles for sale too!
- A MUST for any beer lover!!
- Reception isn't great so check in before you come
- Very limited hours. Call before ever showing up...
- 4 free samples, ~4 ounces each. Awesome tour, very informative. There is *NO* restaurant on site, only beers available are those on tap and cannot be purchased. However, there is a limited variety
- If programming a GPS use the intersection of Chestnut and Sand. It will get you close enough to find the Cannery Village Center.
- Be sure to stop by this Saturday, 1/30, for the Red & White beer release specials and tour! Deets in link below.