$ $ $
115 Saint Marks Pl (Nr Ave. A)
New York, NY 10009
- A French-Vietnamese resto with a Western inclination toward savory meat dishes & menu items that sound like breakfast specials for dinner; thus egg & bacon green tea French toast, & duck burgers.
- Not good Vietnamese :(
- Duck breast and pork belly :)
- Pork. Belly. Need I say more?
- Skip this decidedly average place. Pork belly was too salty and overwhelmed by sides. Scallops were ok. Black cod was good, but had no real sides. $50+ for 2 dishes + app (no drinks). I won't be back.
- Interesting fusion combinations, but this place had more misses than hits. Crawfish spring rolls were too doughy and not crispy, filling was just meh. Duck entree undercooked.
- Crawfish Spring Rolls & Pork Belly