Nightclub, Lounge, Music Venue
- Bootie is the meaning of life, trust me. Every Saturday @ DNA :)
- Bootie SF is a great party for dancing mashups. Get there before 10pm for half-price cover.
- SF Weekly's Best Of 2011 Winner - Reader's Poll - BEST DANCE CLUB
- Upstairs at DNA Lounge no longer means go to DNA Lounge and go upstairs. Look for the *separate entrance* to the left of DNA Pizza, or else you might accidentally pay the cover for the main room.
- One word: Bootie.
- Drinks are roughly a buck cheaper in the pizza place, if you are going to the main room you can pass the drink between the two. However it not true for the upstairs room.
- Hello kitty and the infamous "slow comfortable walk with Jesus" are the drinks to try, from the respective bartenders.
- Booootie. Sonebody fuck me!
- Love bootie going tonight.
- go to DNA on Friday for the best burlesque show in town, the hubba hubba revue! dancing girls! vaudville! woo!
- Keep your phone close..it might get stolen!!
- Deathguild. Need I say more?
- Get a hello kitty from Ron
- Enjoyed a show here? Visit their web site at http://dnalounge.com and download a live recording of it and view the many photos taken.
- This all-ages club might morph from a sweaty DJ night to underground music venue to burlesque revue to drag stage. It's bolstered by 24-hour pizza next door and unannounced shows from big names.
- Vegan Pizza....yeee!!!!
- SF Weekly's Best of Winner 2012 - Reader's Poll - BEST BARTENDER - CHUPA
- Try the death
- Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire...
- I love this venue for shows as well as dancing.