Dinah's Garden Hotel
4261 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
- If you are taller than 5' 6" make sure you don't get a room in building 6... the showers are really short.
- Try to get a room by the koi ponds. They're lovely.
- Best rooms? Building 6 for sure!
- An older hotel that has done a number of upgrades to the rooms. Friendly staff and good food at the pool restaurant. If you're headed to Palo Alto not a bad place to stay.
- Blazing fast Internet, even at peak hours.
- A unique experience to say the least.
- Weekday wine reception at 5pm! Check out the life-sized elephant statues from India that flank the entrance.
- Great breakfast by the pool
- Lugar limpio !
- Lugar limpio
- Charming hotel. Nice and flat, with a pool.
- Excellent choice on the weekend, when rates come down. Only problem is not enough parking spots for the number of rooms.
- I originally came here because my company booked me here on my first business trip. Now I stay here for every trip I make to the area. It's clean, quiet, and a little quaint, but in a good way!
- Nice room and friendly customer service. Complimentary breakfast was not included however.
- Cool hotel, great service.
- The poolside restaurant is nice. The staff is very friendly and cheerful. Happy hour at the bar is 4-6pm.
- Ignore all the tips about Building 6 from before Spring, 2013. It's been renovated, and it's a really lovely place to stay.
- Indoor bike in the room!
- Love this hotel- the ponds and plants outside are very zen. Very nice rooms for the price. Great staff!
- Good hotel, strange pieces of "art" decorating our floor and room. The fountain in the lagoon out back was very loud and annoying. Service was very good.