Dimitriou's Jazz Alley
Jazz Club, Mediterranean
- The 3rd longest running dinner club in the nation & has brought in top names in jazz! In honor of Black History, see examples of African-Americans' accomplishments in music: http://bet.us/BHM
- It's not on the menu, but if you ask they'll make you an a-MAZ-ing sundae!
- go to Jazz Alley and listen to some great music
- The premiere place to experience the best of the Jazz world while in Seattle.
- JazzAlley is the best Jazz place in Seattle! Food and beverage are also nice.
- The best calimari
- Try wild mushroom ravioli. They are very good!
- Best jazz shows in town!
- First time here -free show -Carmen Lundy (record release). Loved venue -curved seating 'hugs' stage. Very intimate & romantic. Did not try food, but liked Tropical Spritzer. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Order your food before the show starts or youll wait longer... also try the middle eastern mix plate ... super yum!
- This place is awesome
- Sit in the balcony for the best view!
- Went there for a Kenny-G show. Had low expectations for the place and the food, but the music should make it worth it. Surprisingly the food and the service were great. Will definitely be back!
- Love this place! Especially when Arturo Sandoval is here.
- I love this place! Seattle host some great talent here!!
- Go for the music. The food's just OK.
- Great jazz venue with excellent line up of musicians, but bland food and drinks. Don't expect a tasty meal. Just enjoy the music.
- The chocolate royal is awesome !!!
- A fave spot for great music. Food OK, music fab!