Dilettante Mocha Café - Westlake Center
Desserts, Café, Bakery
$ $ $
- Yummy yummy
- Try the Xtra Dark Mocha; it's delicious.
- Try a cup of the Ephemere dark hot chocolate! It's heaven in a cup!! Perfect for a cold rainy Seattle day!
- Omg! Try the MOCHA!
- Keep is simple here, mocha (xtra dark is really good) & desserts
- Always tip your barista ;)
- The gift baskets are great - the basket is made out of chocolate! Talk about decadence. Order a white chocolate mocha. It's the best on earth.
- Try the mocha !!
- White Hot Chocolate is yum!
- The Spiced Chai Latte is terrible. Don't waste your money!
- Go today at 4pm
- This location is choosing on April 28th 2013. Store closing sale 50-75% off retail items!
- Dilettante makes THE BEST biscotti. It's where I take my NY Italian family.
- Caramel Mocha is to die for...
- Crap service, good drinks. Avoid the Tiramisu, it is dry, terrible and way over-priced.
- Try out their cheesecake raspberry!
- 63 hot chocolate or 72 mocha with rasp!
- Mexicano hot chocolate ftw!
- Strawberry iced tea is fresh and delicious ;-) try it
- Well I know nothing of the rest of the stuff here... the lemon bar kicked it.