- One of the best places to eat in the campus area. Start with the Dolsot bibimbap.
- Wonderful. They kept the restaurant open late for us! Have the bibimbap!
- Don't forget to say hi to Mr. and Mrs. Kim
- They have the freshest sushi here than any place in Columbus! It's a bit less pricey as well. This place is a hidden gem.
- The sushi rolls are all pretty basic. They are pretty much just variations of the California roll. Everything has crab, avocado, and cucumber. Other than the rolls being huge, I wasnt impressed.
- It was okay. We got the spicy salmon, spicy tuna and California rolls. All very basic. It feels like it's geared towards college kids, which makes sense based on location. Probably won't be back.
- Great chicken wings and waitstaff!
- Solid Korean food. Good variety of sushi rolls; limited variety of nigiri sushi (no saba / mackerel, for example). Good, not great. Better of both elsewhere in Columbus area (esp Upper Arlington).
- Very very nice waitress! Food is even better!
- Lunch menu.
- Best avocado roll and hand rolls. Any soup is good and can be made vegetarian. Kimchee is perfect.
- Great service, reasonable prices, huge sushi rolls, what more could you ask for?
- Awesome sushi, and the people here are wonderful! I highly recommend this place.
- Soon tofu is good!
- Worst Yook Gae Jang I ever had. Just.... don't order that
- Spicy salmon roll is the best.
- OMG, thank you for being here! Great Korean food <3
- spicy tuna rolls are delicious!
- Good Korean food