Bar, Burgers, American
1907 Chestnut St (at 19th St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Go to Devil's Alley for happy hour. Great beer @ great prices.
- Upstairs in the back is a fireplace so warm you might think you're about to visit the devil himself.
- Cocktails that you can't go wrong with, Burgers are pretty good too.
- The bartenders don't know the difference between a pilsner and a chardonnay, but they'll serve you something so long as you move your mouth and mumble.
- Amazing martinis/beer selection & the roasted garlic, tomato, goat cheese & portabella grilled pizza was amazing...
- During the week from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. get $3 Grilled Veggie Quesadillas, $4 Dry Rubbed Wings & $5 BBQ Pork & Cheddar Sliders; drink specials $3 Daily Local Draft, $3 Wine & $4 Well Cocktails.
- Great, changing selection of local beers. Reliably decent food and friendly service. Lots of meat. Crazy nachos. Veggie burger is scrumptious.
- Sweet potato fries, honey, cinnamon is amazing here
- The house sangria is dangerous, dangerous stuff. As in, it's so delicious, you won't have any trouble putting it back.
- Fried green tomatoes, duh!
- tjz was here
- All around pretty good place. Mac and Cheese is always a good choice. The bartenders are good people.
- Go to Devil's Alley and get yourself some awesome mac 'n cheese.
- Awesome little spot for drinks and good food.
- The devil's burger is fantastic. Challenging to eat, but fun and delicious.
- Delicious food and friendly people, what more can you ask for?
- Get the fried green tomatoes and chorizo burger
- The French toast bread is ginormous!!!
- Solid pub grub and decent brunch. Also a good place to spot Mayor Nutter.
- The chicken sliders are amazing!