Detroit Film Theatre
- Catch an incredible foreign, documentary, cult, or art film here!
- Consistently excellent
- If you're a Beatles fan you've got to see "Good Ol' Freda" a documentary about the Beatles' secretary and president of their fan club for 11 years
- Not actually here. Go thumbs
- Great place to see art films.
- Check out our new films starting in September!
- Great Place to see movies.
- For a more secluded experience, sit in the balcony.
- Gorgeous theatre. Check out the Pewabic pottery on the stairs!
- Didn't know this existed. Recommend.
- Sit upstairs...better atmosphere and view of the screen.
- Parking is painful. Arrive early.
- Great for a sweet date with my husband!
- Amazing. At $7.50 a movie, don't let DIA get swept.
- Catch a weird indie film or some subtitled film from some foreign country. If the film sucks, enjoy the beauty of the theatre!