Detroit City Distillery
Distillery, Bar, Cocktail
- A nice addition to booming distillery/craft cocktail scene in Detroit. Less hipster/beard/old-timey though, if that's been getting on your nerves. I heard Motley Cre whilst sipping a proper gimlet.
- Manhattan was great. Super cool staff that put every effort into your cocktail.
- Great gin... Good atmosphere.. Cool music
- I love this place. Great place to we your whistle. Bourbon and whisky are amazing. All done in small batches. The two faced batch rivals pappy himself.
- You have to check out here if you are visiting Detroit. Cool atmosphere, good cocktails
- Consciously caffeinated bourbon drink, gin flight and smoked fish/cheese plate.
- They have sushi most Saturdays. Delicious! Music was a little loud but still loving this place.
- Try the gin tasting menu
- Get the "Field of Dreams" cocktail and you won't be disappointed. It tastes like summer
- Get a bourbon-based cocktail. Cedar & Salt is
- Favorite drink: long arm of the law.
- Great spot for a drink!
- Gin Flight!
- Omakase me!
- 0/10 service
- Pretty packed on a Saturday afternoon
- Grab a bottle of rye for yourself, but have a drink before ya go!
- The drinks
- Cool inside, great drinks
- Place was not very busy and we still waited 20 minutes where we didn't have a server. Disappointed.