Desserts, Café, Burgers
2265 Emmons Ave. (btwn Dooley & E 23rd St.)
New York, NY 11235
- AMAZING NEW INDOOR. Great menu. Delicious...a variety of like 20 crepes 5 of which we tried. My favorite was the dolce creme berries.
- Owners are dbags!!!
- The food is great
- This place is terrible. They didn't have half of the paninis on the menu, wouldn't switch out the cheese on one of the paninis because they were prepared in the morning.
- The summer of 11 sucked here
- Anton you stole my mayorship fool. Get me my coffee blyat.
- Dooche bag borts! Make sure to spit in his coffee
- If you're here, have a coffee ready for me. Black 3 sugars
- If you go there make sure you buy tolik borts a coffee: black 3 sugars!