- The largest indoor desert and glazed geodesic dome in the world. Definitely one of the highlights of the zoo and can't be passed up as this is an incredible experience.
- You can actually go in here to cool off on a hit day. Air conditioned!
- The desert cats are amazing.
- The scenery is cool neat but there aren't many animals and they can be hard to spot. Go here only if you have extra time.
- Keep your eyes out because the animals here can be hard to spot.
- Keep off the sand!!!!
- Great place to warm up on a cold day!
- Don't skip the creatures of the night, it's the best part! Like a swamp version of a haunted house with beavers and alligators.
- Underneath is the Kingdom of the Nights. Best place in the whole zoo!! Look for the albino Alligator!!