Harbor / Marina, Other Outdoors
Depoe Bay, OR 97341
- Ask for the fishing boat Amigo to catch the most fish from Depoe Bay Tradewinds
- My hometown of Depoe Bay is like a postcard, from the fishing boats heading out of the worlds smallest harbor to the crashing waves of Whale Cove right out my window.
- Carrie Newells whale watching excursions! Call her at 541-912-6734 she's a marine Biologist with 20 years of working with the grey whales, best tour ever great for families and you learn so much!
- where am i
- We enjoyed Depoe Bay! Do you know why they call it Depoe Bay? Better take a history lesson why you are here .. a great story! Ride the ships! Go fishing and Whale watching! Liv a Little!!
- Whale watching! Joe was a great tour guide!
- Nice view on the ocean.
- Las ballenas se pueden ver desde el malecn.
- Fun small town with lots of shops. If you like whales, this is the town to go to
- If the water pressure is strong enough during high tide, you get massive water spray along the Main Street! Stay at a beach house at Bella Beach on Oceanview, and eat at Tidal Raves!
- Whale watching and shopping can't be beat!
- Love it here!
- Cool place for whale watching
- If you ever wanted to be violently swept over the side of something, this place is for you.
- Awesome place to get fresh saltwater taffy too!
- Carries whale watching!! Awesome experience! :-)
- Carries whale watching!