Diner, Breakfast, American
740 W Colfax Ave (N Speer Blvd)
Denver, CO 80204
- Calling all insomniacs ... this breakfast will put you into a food coma.
- Window seats on a sunny day.
- Chile cheese fries are amazing here. A huge plate full of fries, cheese, and actual green chile!
- Fantastic milkshakes and some of the nicest waitresses in Denver!
- the mass confusion is the lick.
- I love diner food, but this is one of the worst diners ever. The food is meh: bland, tasteless, served cold or even late. The service was spotty and overall I'm disappointed :/
- The best chili cheese fries in all of denver.
- They're really nice here - I wasn't kicked out when they found out I'm homeless! (But they did kick me out when they found out I had no money.)
- Breakfast is the best. Love their Belgium Waffles!
- I don't know what I like more about the Denver diner tbe nostalgia or the pie
- Great place after you have been out drinking. Always open.
- GREAT place! Quality food, and near the campus! Highly recommended if you have a break between classes. Reasonable prices and a cozy sit-down place!
- The banana creme pie is amazing!!!
- I have found that etching that I have eaten very tasty, huge servings, very well priced if one is on a budget.friendly staff. If your hungry this is a good place to go.
- it's a perfect place to take a break and do some people-watching, whether you're heading out for a night on the town or on your way home from the bars.
- Free WiFi, with wi-fi password as phone number: 7209460381
- This is the number one place for dtunken munchies!! The servers are nice as shit and its a great atmosphere :-)
- Big portions!
- Yummy fat greasy spoon. The bestest!
- Hit this joint after the bar.