Denny's Steak Pub
Pub, Bar, Diner
106 Beverley Rd (at McDonald Ave.)
Brooklyn, NY 11218
- A bar you go to for the cranky old character, the inexpensive drinks, the great bartender and the surprisingly good jukebox. A place to lose yourself.
- This is a great place to sit alone and feel like a human.
- Warren is the best bartender in town!
- Happy hour (2 for 1) is from 5-7pm, Monday - Friday.
- Pool, jukebox, and beer - all great night activities
- Try not to stare at the locals to long. It can only cause problems!
- Denny's perfect for those of you sick of the pretentious, pseudo-dives all over Brooklyn. Come for the dadbods, stay for the disarmingly cheap drafts, though note there's no food to be had here.
- no nonalcoholic beer. got a $1 glass of cranberry and soda instead
- Great music and crowd
- Be smart and Don't make my mistakes! Break the chain!
- James the bartender is the best....old school, looking out for the customers, new & regulars ..
- This isn't Dennys the diner. This is actually a pub.
- Tony is the best bartender!