Breakfast, Diner, American
4445 Benning Rd NE (at East Capitol St NE)
Washington, DC 20019
- Black-owned. Good atmosphere. Good soy veg burger & "senior" choices for 55+... BUT COME FOR *SOUL CLASSICS* SOUNDTRACK THEY FEATURE 24/7!
- You'll come back for this R&B vintage soundtrack. Seriously...
- For the health conscious get the Fit Slam with a bowl of fruit /w strawberries, banana slices, grapes & melon. Comes with scrambled egg whites w/spinach, 2 turkey bacon strips. I get 2 pancakes.
- Sat for 20 mins without after being seated after tellin the manager he chased us down as we were gettng n the car and offered to take care of our breakfast.
- Dont let the area fool you Great Service
- Excellent service!! Good food!
- Nice and quiet up in here during the late weeknights....
- Overall they have not let me down. A real bright spot in Ward 7. However I have never come here after "club hours"
- Great post-drunkin' night spot!
- I forgot my debit card here recently. Most other restaurants would hold it for me. This place, it was stolen and a bunch of charges rung up. Management was unhelpful. Servers dishonest.
- The service is slow but it is a safe spot for after club dinning.
- If you're looking for good service then this is not the place to go.
- The Fit Slam is the beast if you want to eat healthier...and cheap!
- I'm coming for gravity5 as mayor of Benning Road Denny's!!! ; )
- Here with our elementary kiddos on a field trip
- Breakfast doughnut holes, french toast, beef nachos are very good!
- Country Steak n Eggs n Cheese
- Come early never late at night
- It's bouta get real different in Denny's
- GHETTO AZ HELL... but the food and wireless are good.... the manger Cool