- Choc tops are scrumdidleeumptious. Also -their combo red rock chips and a peroni for a niner is heaps better than what you'd get at hoyts. Ace local cinema.
- The Dendy club is worth joining, better prices and special screenings. Don't tell anyone, but there's a limited space carpark at the back, if you don't know it, you won't find it. Shhh it's a secret.
- 10 screens now, some very intimate, but well spaced, and a great selection of indie and blockbuster films
- Watch Kick Ass.
- Had a delicious espresso choctop
- If you go enough join the dendy movie club - discount tickets and see four films and see fifth for free
- best choc tops in the city, hands down.
- Love they have a Bar!! Very surprised, great quality cinema, very clean and new feel.
- Popcorn machine ain't the best
- What did you think?
- Become a member for discount tickets and special screenings. Well worth the money!
- Choctop Choctop Choctop
- maple walnut choctops FTW.
- Choc tops are made on-site using Movenpick ice cream. Rhubarb is best and often sold out.
- Drab, old, unkept, drafty building with dreadful audio!
- The popcorn is cold and too salty. Don't get it.
- Such an amazing cinema
- Cinemas seem to have smaller screens than the one at Quay. Recommend sitting closer to screen than you normally would. Comfortable chairs though
- Crowded. Didn't catch a movie.
- Check out the Dendy Lounge. It's Dendy's answer to Gold Class.