Dempsey's Burger Pub
3700 E Douglas Ave #78 (Clifton Square)
Wichita, KS 67208
- The burger salad is delicious as are the sweet potato fries. I was with a large group and everyone loved everything. The sliders were a big hit.
- Been here a few times & always impressed by the quality of the food. Sweet potato fries are incredible as are truffle oil fries. Burgers are on point as well. Couple of good vegetarian options too.
- Good burgers, killer fries. Just ok beer selection.
- All kinds of burgers. Vegan, pescatarian and beef. Very good food and service.
- Hawaiian burger was awesome. If you arent a fan of pineapple on your pizza it probably wont be your favorite but for everyone else its incredible.
- Kobe burgers are super tender and the duck fat fries and truffle dip is so decadent. Decor is authentic Irish pub, so cozy
- Best burgers ever. Awesome sauces.
- The food is all really great. A good selection of gourmet burgers, and their monthly specials are always creative and delicious. The truffle fries are amazing and the selection of beer is nice, too/
- Spicy Kobe burger and Truffle fries
- Long story short: crappy chairs, flies, not great sweet potato fries, okay service, crazy high prices, burgers with no flavor by itself, and literally the soggiest bun I've ever had. Not coming back.
- Hand cut fries and delicious burgers. Lots of varieties of dipping sauces and fries.
- Really excellent burgers
- Burgers, beers, great staff.
- Great fries.
- Kobe burger and duck fat fries, with a fresh squeezed on draft.
- One of my favorite hamburgers in Wichita!
- The mushroom swiss burger is amazing! And if you're a Guinness fan like me, it's permanently on tap, reasonably priced, and poured perfectly.
- The salmon burger and sweet potato fries were very good!
- Great burgers.
- Great addition to the Wichita food scene. Delicious, creative burgers. No shame in asking for multiples of every dipping sauce.