Deli / Bodega
16582 Gothard St Ste K (At Heil)
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
9:00am - 3:00pm
- Seriously obsessed with this place!! TRY IT!
- Now open on Saturday!
- Get the American. It's fantastic!
- Closed Sundays! The entire menu is fantastic!
- Very eclectic atmosphere
- Awesome Coffee. The Coffee Brew Nitro is my favorite!
- Awesome sausages and pepper sandwich
- Best sandwich around here! Great!
- The French dips are to die for. That's all I get here. :) I got all of my friends addicted to this place! A MUST GO!
- Ask for Michelle's special.
- What started as a dream is now reality for Wende &Tracey... Love and care go into each item they prepare for you; and they're always coming up with new inventions in taste.
- Try the Breakfast Sandwich - All Meats: Ham, Bacon, and Sausage
- Sue's Chicken-Avocado Caprese in a wrap, is fab!
- Awesome food and awesome service. This place can't be beat!
- The veggie ciabatta is one of the best veggie sandwiches I've ever had
- The lime Cesar is amazinf
- Italian sub, chicken caprese sammie are my faves
- Incredibly delicious food; great ambiance; relaxing & so much fun! Try the Sliders - you can't miss!