Delaware Seashore State Park
- Gotta love camping! Awesome way to see the country! Bring the family!
- Very congested and open with little privacy. We stayed here as a stop-over, however we wouldnt recommend a long term stay. PRO: Walking distance to the ocean.
- Good place. A little crowded. Ocean is an easy walk away.
- This place is so freaking repulsive. How do people consider this a vacation?
- Bathrooms have hot water and are cleaned between 1200 and 1300.
- Very affordable with friendly staff
- Awesome place to camp and be at the beach! I love it here and come 5 times a year!
- Great experience, but bring CASH! Camp store doesn't accept debit or credit cards, nor do they have an ATM. Closest one is at the marina.
- I agree bug spray is must, as well as a shade structure if you tent camping like us!!! However very nice place. It is very hot days for us this week but the breeze at night makes it pretty good.
- Hope you brought bug spray. Who are these big brown boys?
- The Surfrider Foundation's DC Chapter will have a beach cleanup at Keybox Road on May 7. Come help us pick up some trash!