- Check out live thoroughbred racing April through November, a world-class 18-hole championship golf course and more than 3,000 of the areas best-paying slot machines
- this place is the bar from Star Wars. People here are mutants and space aliens. Play roulette with Han Solo and Greedo, slots with Bib Fortuna and IG88
- Watch out for the homeless people and bus people sleeping at machines. Try not to wake them and disturb their sleep. Lord knows management won't do anything about it.
- Tip your dealers.
- Great poker room!
- Play bad and get lucky.
- Bingo is great. Love Legends crab cakes a must at Delaware Park.
- Everybody wants to whine about DP being dirty...cleanest casino around, in reality. Definitely better than Atlantic City - you'd expect to see a back alley abortion or mugging every block there.
- The place to be to get your gamble on!
- Try to win money!!
- $2.00 blackjack has a $0.25 cent per hand fee!! Really!! A fee to gamble! You have to pay a fee for what should be a normal table limit. Is DE Park or Bank of America running the place?
- Good ice cream hand dipped.
- Great slot machines. Free slot play. Racetrack nice
- Tables poker game
- Tables games - poker
- Lots of slot dollars for Fri-Sat. Good prime rib.
- Playing Slot dollars. Machines are dirty need cleaning. Ice cream is the best. Food is not the best. Loss the slot play. Out of here.
- Slot machines easy to hit. DJ plays all kinds of music.
- Hangout! Drink and eat food. Watch football games
- Winning at Delaware PARK with Cheryl HOPEFULLY