- Probably the best view of the Harbour. Very underrated side. Usually Thursday night cocktails are 1/2 price
- The only good thing here is the views, but dont even think you will enjoy them if you brought children along as they have restricted access to the bar area and you only can sit at the veranda.
- Restricted access to the bar area for children so the only allocated area where children can sit is veranda not to mention about overpriced beer.
- Didnt expect that, but food is tasty.Nice mussels and oysters, grilled prawns with risotto are delicious, def recommend to have a lunch with a nice view.There is no opened space terrace unfortunately
- Amazing views, friendly staff and great beers on tap!
- The best salt and pepper squid, chicken, and wedges!
- The best view of Harbour bridge
- Lying waitstaff - beetroot is canned, not fresh. Stilton butter is not plain butter. Very poor service by our waitress
- Love the ceviche here
- Glen alexander cocktail :)
- Fantastic view and good mushroom risotto. Service is quite fast too.
- It's all about the view!
- Went to brews with views here. Great way to finish off the week. Craft beers and an amazing view of the harbour.
- Great views and good food! Recommend the Spanish seafood soup or the steak. Decent selection of beers too
- Creme brule is good..currently renovating..so it's a smaller menu
- Awesome views of the whole harbour
- Good wine list. I had the yummy Morilla Praxis Pinot Noir.
- Beautiful view, nicely decked out
- Outstanding views, simply awesome food & fantastic service.
- Glow stick cocktail is amazing