953 Decarie (cote-vertu)
Montréal, QC H4L 3M3
- If you haven't already stopped by Decarie for a hot dog, what are you waiting for?
- Restauration rapide trs bon rapport qualit prix
- Service rapide accueil chaleureux et serviable,hot dog et burger sont dvor sans modration
- Yummy poutine
- low cost, quick service and great taste
- Best in town
- Hot dog. French fries
- Their basic steam, sprinkled with cayenne pepper and teamed with a side of fries is one of the best, most sought-after combos in the whole city of Montreal. Try it on and let us know about it!
- Best poutine
- Remember that old SNL skit "Cheeseburger! Cheeseburger! Pepsi!"? That's what Decarie Hot Dogs always reminds me off. Also, the price is right and they have the best hot dogs in town!
- I haven't had their poutine for 2-3 years, the sauce is a lot better! By far top 10 now!
- Try the Dcarie Classic for #PoutineWeekMTL!
- Best dogs ever.
- The burgers are actually the best thing here. Even though they are famous for poutine, the burgers are the real star.
- Best breakfast deal in Montreal. $5.25 for eggs, bacon, toast, and potatoes sauted in poutine sauce. Fills one up for 8 hours...
- 2 hot dogs, a fry and a drink 6$!
- Best burgers in town!
- Ask for Coke in a bottle!!!!
- Best poutine in mtl!
- You cant go wrong with a hamburger steak