Deanna's Restaurant & Bar
$ $ $
- Thursday + friday raw bar happy hour 1630 to 1830. Best offering: oysters w/ jalapeo oyster sauce.
- Caprese salad and gnocchi were both terrific.
- Excellent pasta!
- Miss Russell. Stood here for 15 minutes and the bartender didn't even acknowledge us. See ya later.
- Go to the bar on Tuesday and ask Russell to pour you a glass of pink bubbly.
- the pasta is great. the cheesecake is amazing. the dress code is obnoxious. if deanna's actually *were* in manhattan, their customers would definitely be wearing sandals, sneakers, & t-shirts.
- Ricotta basil gelato. There are no words to describe it.
- Love locals night! Missed u Dean!
- Absolutely delicious homemade food.
- Try one of the fish dishes if your not in the mood for pasta. It's always perfectly prepared, juicy and delicious.
- Amazing Food, NYC ambiance, awesome vibes - no questions asked I recommend Deanna's
- Bartender Armand makes a mean stinger.
- Great food and live entertainment
- Very cool place, great food.
- Tuesday and Wednesday prix-fixe menu for $ 20 is a great deal!