Dead fish grill
- The cannon is fired at sunset.
- The view is the ONLY redeeming quality! Terrible service! Bad food! Lousy bar service! Bad management. Waited an hour for over done food, after they were out of two other items! Not 1st bad time here!
- Sit on the porch, it has an amazing view of the lake.
- Worst food and service in town. Great view, if you don't mind paying extremely high prices for overcooked, bland seafood that is delivered by some of the worst servers in central Texas - check it out
- If you like paying for expensive lousy food with horrible service but like the view, this is your place.
- Get a beer-a-Rita and sit on the deck and watch the jet skiers!
- "seafood" restaurant is an extremely loose term. Mediocre bar food is more like it.
- Don't know what all the hype about this place is. Mediocre at best. We got calamari, seafood platter, crawfish Mac n cheese and 2 drinks. It was all boring, frozen tasting and nothing impressive
- The sea bass special was to die for and this not easy coming from a culinary arts degree person.
- Food over priced and not good! Porch is nice and Cannon is fired but food not so good!
- Mango Margarita and key lime pie....mmmmm
- Fried Chicken steak is great with the creamy gravy. Chicken and waffles are good too.
- We had their ribeye, the Dino-Rib, and oysters Gilhooley. Everything was excellent!! Seems@like they can use a bit if Kataoke though!!
- Amazing seafood! Eat on the patio, the view is amazing.
- great shrimp!
- The beer is cold, the view is amazing! Our waitress Olivia was amazing!! Definitely coming back!!
- Been here many times for brunch and lunch fist time for supper. Great service and food.
- Seafood, you seafood you eat it.
- My wife and I were there this past weekend, and the food was only surpassed by the customer service and the atmosphere.
- The food is low in but the view is great. Truthfully the view is all you're paying for! $13.00 for a catfish plate that I could of had something better at an all you can it spot.