De Island Breeze Caribbean Restaurant & Lounge
- Goat curry and roti taste just like Guyanese goat curry! 5star all the way! I order the goat curry to go and was not disappointed.
- Good food there
- Jerk wings, Jahmin fish, brown stew fish
- The food is good but the service is very poor. It takes forever to be served even when you call ahead. When you visit the market you have to wait forever to get rung up.
- The best Caribbean place around somerset! Authentic food taste just like the island! Angela makes the roti skins they are delicious compliment her when u buy them
- Ackee & salt fish and the oxtail dinners are my families favorites!!
- The good is nasty! Don't eat here!
- Best thing is to call your order in. When picking up.
- Curry beef for sure
- Two words. Reggae shrimp.
- I had the Ackee and Saltfish, not too sure what the Ackee still is (some sort of fruit). Also, from what wikipedia says, the A & S is a traditional Jamaican Dish. It was ok, 3/5 stars.