DCU Center Arena & Convention Center
Convention Center, Entertainment, Performing Arts
- A better beer selection can be found in the Charter Zone at the north end of the arena in section 117.
- Ok folks this is one of the biggest attractions that bring in the largest shows for Worcester you have to see this they have so many different events in venues
- SAVOR at the DCU Center can cater for between 15 and 15,000 people! The arena also boasts WooFood Certified options like whole grain pizza light on the cheese w/ delicious veggies
- Use your public or college WOOCard and get discounted admission to select performances throughout the year.
- Much better beer this season!
- If you're looking to eat, but not in the mood for "arena food" head over to the southwest corner of the concourse by section 105/106 and look for the SAVOR Catering station. Better food there.
- KISS!! No problems here at all!
- Having WWE Live events. Too bad the Sharks are leaving.
- Huge place! Nice for conventions. Rules are a bit weird (no outside food or drink). Made us throw away a drink, but offered to buy us one there? Odd.
- I love this
- Here for a convention, so I'm not in the arena. Food options in the conference area are almost non existent yet you can't bring food in ? Not cool when the convention is geared towards young kids.
- Awesome Show : )
- Awesome Show
- No Events this summer due to Major Renovations
- MONSTER JAM My choice is GRAVE DIGGER
- Excelente casa de show. Assisti o espetculo do Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson ;))
- Phish 3.0 For life sir
- Not the garden but a close 2nd
- Hey music lovers! Enjoy country music? Check out our behind-the-tour video series with Lady Antebellum: http://bit.ly/DrinkPositive
- If you're not a SCI customer bring don't forget to get cash ahead of time. They don't take credit cards everywhere inside.