Davina's Cabo Grill
$ $ $
212 N Tremont St (btwn Topeka St. & Mission Ave.)
Oceanside, CA 92054
- If your a parent don't bring your kids!! This is a bar dumbass if you want to bring your kids stay down stairs!
- This is the place to be on a Saturday night. The club portion of it is a good time! Good music, mix of reggae, house, rap and r&b.
- Ashley is the kewlest bartender here! Tip here well!
- If u see me buy me a drink
- Guest Djing Every Wednesday For LATIN WEDNESDAYS.. 21+ (NO COVER ALL NIGHT)
- The ceviche appetizer is not worth it as a main meal but if you are get the shrimp I got the seafood combination and had like 3 pieces of squid
- Be here tuesdays for live dubstep in the basement!!!
- Sit up Stairs the view is great and happy hour is 3-6!
- Jesse was our server at the bar upstairs. Great service and a great smile. Highly recommend.
- Seat yourself at lunch. Beach views on the roof. Strong margs!
- Best taco Tuesday. And ask to sit in Hannah's section. By far best service ever.
- Saturday 2 for 1 drinks
- Nope! Happy Hour has changed! Appetizers from 4-7pm AND 10pm to midnight everyday. sit on the roof to watch the sunset, catch a movie across the street then come back here for dancing!
- sit at the reserved fire pit tables with just a drink and see if you can piss off the dumbass manager dude.
- Bomb drinks and street tacos
- Not even that busy but walked out after 15 minutes without ever seeing our server.
- Can't beat the happy hour! Have definitely enjoyed the rooftop view a couple times! But aside from the fish tacos.. I've not known anyone to enjoy the food. :( avoid at all costs on weekend .
- Ghetto O-side crowd (lots of fist wavings to the music, or if the Chargers are on), but the food and service were surprisingly good
- Overzealous manager + "family establishment" = terrible impression. He told servers to take drink orders and not deliver them. An amazing experience turned bad. I'm certain you can do better.
- Buy one get one drinks at happy hour, but food is overpriced and mediocre.