David's Mai Lai Wah Chinese
1001 Race St (at 10th St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Animal cruelty with the aquatic animals in the tank...it's disgusting
- David's is the late-night spot for industry folk, and offer some of Chinatown's best eats. Don't sleep on the house noodle soup or the salt and pepper chicken wings. [Eater 38 Member]
- The Salt and Pepper Squid is to die for!
- Salt and pepper seafood, hong kong style wonton and chicken chow fun (dry style) is a must!
- Steamed dumplings is great! Try with Ginger dip.
- I usually like this place BUT BE LOCK THE DOOR AND WON'T LET ANYONE IN. At 2am so messed up. I am sad.
- Salt and Pepper Chicken is a must when ordering.
- and of course fried dumplings for appetizer Salty fish fried rice w/ chicken, Striped Sea Bass w/ Black Bean Sauce, Sizzling Spare Ribs, General Tso's Chicken, Salt and Pepper Fried Squid im droolin a
- Kind of like the Wo Hop of Philly Chinatown... Except not nearly as good...
- I've tried all the salt and pepper dishes and the squid and shrimp triumphs! Delicious! I'd recommend the beef chow fun as well!
- There are 8 people here. One waiter is just standing there. Only the gods know why I'm not being served.
- If you like being ignored, this is the place for you. The customer service has gotten worse and worse by Day. You WILL wait 1/2 an hour to an hour for your dish. No one to greet you in the front.
- Try the shrimp and broccoli.
- Customers are too white
- ROAST DUCK ROAST PORK WONTON NOODLE SOUP
- Beef chow fun is legit Cantonese.
- The walnut shrimp is like candy. Not on the menu.
- really bad service when we went on a Sunday night. they were really busy and people kept leaving. waited 30 minutes to order & had food thrown at us. didn't think the food was anything special really
- in a jam? need beer? package goods at David's to the rescue.
- Enjoy the free tea!