David Pecaut Square
225 King St. W (btwn Simcoe And John St.)
Toronto, ON M5V 3C6
- TIFF in the Park - free outdoor movie screenings every Wednesday night in the summer. http://ow.ly/5zgea
- Free concerts during Luminato!
- It is not really square.
- #essential is a great substitute for oj in the morning, with half the calories!
- TIFF in the Park is back! This time we're screening Screwball Comedies. Free outdoor movie screenings every Wednesday night in the summer. http://ow.ly/bsjoM
- Since youre here, visit the "Eternal Flame of Hope". It is inspired by the perseverance of disabled individuals and burns as a reminder that society must be all-inclusive.
- A great spot in between Metro Hall and ROY Thomson Hall
- Nada alm de um gramado...
- A nice spot to take a break if the bustle of the Entertainment District overwhelms you
- Free night movies during summer time
- Keep an eye on websites such as TIFF or BlogTO for events happening here, particularly in the summer. Otherwise, a nice spot to hang out with a book or to eat your take-out in the city.
- Getting ready to watch Sleepless in Seattle with Mary Keenan
- TIFF in the park is an amazing free event. The view of the movie AND the city from the park is beautiful!
- Thursday farmers market in the summer - the back bacon sandwich is worth the HUGE lineup!
- NDULGE at David Pecaut Square Now October 11, 2012 (Thursdays) A free admission collaboration of sights, sounds and flavours!
- The large outdoor plaza at David Pecault Square is frequently host to free concerts, film screenings, and weekly summer fresh Farmers Market.
- Summer is here! That means Tasty Thursdays are back! Farmers market, live music & food trucks every Thursday all summer long!
- Great place to catch the stars and get autographs with Roy Thompson Hall as a TIFF location.
- Banksys co-conspirator, Thierry Guetta, a.k.a. Mr. Brainwash's artwork is on display here during the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival.
- Many of the trees have plugs if you need to charge your handset (on the city's dime).