Harbor / Marina
- Darling Harbour is beautiful. There are so many things to see and do, including IMAX Theatre, Sydney Aquarium, Maritime Museum, ten pin bowling, karaoke and heaps of places to eat and drink.
- Endearing and enduring landmark, in spite of its tourist kitsch and neon excesses. Spend a lazy afternoon here and check out the event-of-the-day - experience Sydney anew from a visitor's perspective!
- Great for a night walk, to slow down and see the city by night...
- On most Saturday nights throughout the year there is a fireworks show on the water from 8:30.
- Come at night for the romance and fireworks every Saturday and Sunday. Bring the family, let the kids play in the playground behind and grab something to eat for the show.
- Saturday nights fireworks are awesome
- good place to stay
- Very popular and nice place in Sydney ! Lots of good restaurants & bars !
- Best place in Sydney! I love it! It had great food, shops and view . It's a great place to spend the day
- never missed the sunset view, it was awesome though..:)
- if u wanna drink some alcohol around here , just put them in a soft drink can , otherwise , u will caught by Rangers !
- visting, eating and play, IMAX is great
- Not much cover in hot wet bad weather needs more access to transport to get more people to use the space conveniently especially those with small children maybe a free loop bus to location
- Scenic views!!
- Came for a walk, it's nice, but most places around here are expensive!
- visiting and enjoy your night....great place.....
- Girls eyes are faster than GOOGLE in searching handsome guy but girls heart is slower than a turtle in forgetting a boy that she loved. .. <3 <3Just be yourself, there is no one better.... :) :P
- Lindo demais!!!
- If you look carefully, you'll spot an adorable duck.
- Must visit place after Sydney Opera House & Harbour Bridge when you arrived in sydney. :)