Dana Hotel & Spa
- Close the shades before taking a shower. Or don't.
- I recommend the "serene" rooms or the corner view rooms, both are larger in square footage and the shower stalls are also larger as well.
- Remember to ask for an upgrade! It never hurts, all they can tell you is no.
- Hotel room deals on dana hotel and spa Facebook!!
- Always get a corner room it is the best view
- The rooms have iPod docks that interface with the TV. You can stream video to them, even netflix from an iPhone or iPod touch.
- all the rooms have b & w Zeppelin speakers (with iPod dock) - and the best shower head in Chicago
- View real guest photos and video of Dana Hotel and Spa. Check out the rooms and suites before you check in.
- Try the braised short rib with cornbread and honey jalapeo butter!! Mmmmm
- OMG! I love this hotel!
- Dont miss the Fire and Ice Patio Launch Party January 18th from 8pm-12am at Vertigo Sky Lounge. Cozy up near the outdoor fire pit enjoys great views and cocktails.
- Sweet, competitively priced boutique hotel with elegantly appointed, strikingly designed (but not over-designed) rooms, just a few blocks from Michigan Avenue and the heart of the Miracle Mile.
- The best gem in the city! The staff is absolutely awesome!!!!!
- Request a corner room with a view.
- Try the Chocolate Purse/Bag in Argent! - its amazing!
- Justin is great mixologist
- When making reservations, call the hotel directly and see if there are specials or packages.
- Check out the bar on the roof!
- Corner rooms are amazing!!! Great boutique hotel!!!
- The showers are raunchy ;-)