The Daily Scoop
3004 Juniper St (Fern)
San Diego, CA 92104
- The Daily Scoop is cash only; so if you bring your kids, have the ca$h ready or you're going to have a Kiddy Melt Down on your hands! (To quote Scar from The Lion King, "Be Prepared!")
- Come see Julia on Mondays. She rocks!
- Waffle cones are made in-store :D
- Ice cream sundaes and shakes.
- No longer cash only!! Tues. $2 kid scoop, Wed. $3 cupcake, Sun. $1 off sundaes, Mon. $2.50 shave ice
- I thought the ice cream sandwiches were really good. Some interesting flavors including a Cabernet sorbet for you winos!
- the only disappointment is that they use styrofoam cups.. But the atmosphere is really sweet. great little neighborhood shop!
- No AC, a lot of nostalgic childhood candy, shaved ice with tons of flavors, neidlefranks famous homemade ice cream, and Sundae's! Btw... Cash only! I didn't see an ATM inside but there may be?
- Cash only!
- Doggie ice cream, cup cakes, Hawaiian shaved ice.... Lots of stuff here. Cash only.
- Cash only! Be prepared.
- Their ice cream is actually from Niederfrank's in National City. The good thing is that it's still made the old fashioned way since 1948 :)
- This place is meh
- Golden pistachio yum
- Everything I've gotten here is a delight, but nothing moreso than the Peanut Butter Cream. Scoop makes for a great on-foot follow to any South Park dinner. Yum.