$ $ $
- Kick-ass happy hour. 3-6 daily :)
- Very good steak house where eat meat and drink good californian wine. The staff was very kind and the dishes very teasty and delicious. Don't miss the dessert. They serve also gluten free food.
- Barman slept with my wife, so kinda don't like the
- The food here is amazing. The California Turkey Melt and Santa Fe Wrap are both excellent choices for lunch. Wait staff was very friendly as well!
- They have a dedicated gluten free menu. +1
- The chicken pot pie is a delish old fashioned dish here and very large.
- Chicken pot pie very yummy!!!!!!!!
- Drink service lags
- Stop by for classic American food with a contemporary twist.
- The fish tacos are outstanding. No hyperbole.
- Ahi Tuna Toca appetizer is soooooo good. Light, flavorful bite.
- Great place for a Bloody Mary! Get it with pepper vodka. Brunch is really good too!
- Happy Hour food menu is very reasonable.
- Os garons so simpticos, um deles brasileiro
- Great atmosphere, very good service and perfect steaks. The wild berry mojito is a dream #awesome
- Trout was AMAZING!
- Excellent service.....Mac n cheese was great!
- Mouth. Watering. Mashed potatoes.
- Beat Mojito in the city. They call it the "black and blue"
- Chicken Pot Pie is great here along with the Pork Chops with Blackberries and Blackberry Sauce.