Dadong Roast Duck Restaurant (大董烤鸭店)
301 Wangfujing Ave (At 6/F of Jingxinlv Bldg)
+86 10 6528 8802
- Tried " Chuan Ji de" n this... Tink in term of price ..this is slightly ex n western place..food wise not tt bad...
- , !!!!! , !!
- Could anyone tell me what the buzz is about? The duck is blunt and uninspiring, the turtle soup was a gooey mess which was even unpleasant to look at and the service is mediocre. Won't bother
- Not as good as the Gongti location.
- Always busy. Reservation needed
- Duck, crab
- On the pricier side, but the duck/service/ambience was great.
- Besides the obvious roast duck, the eggplant is worth trying too.
- Pepper beef
- Superb roast duck in a crowded restaurant. Survive the long queues by downing shots at the in-house bar. The sizzling peppercorn beef is out of this world
- Peking duck is a must
- Man. My first pekin duck. So i cant compare but it was so good. 1 duck for 2 adults is Ok. But you might want to order something else. Ask for help in your hotel to make reservations. Usually pack
- A must in Beijing if you like roast duck!
- The wrappers are great, the thinnest I've ever seen.
- You must to try it
- Loved the duck-and the experience of eating it! Would definitely reccomend for tourists.
- is tasty, but you can get it in a more authentic atmosphere and cheaper at many places...
- Nice decor, more slick than the traditional Chuanjiede, and the roast duck was delicious. Interesting selection of condiments for the duck pancakes (including granulated sugar!). Service a little slow
- Die Ente war Super! Machen da eine kleine Zeremonie wrend sie die Ente live am Tisch zubereiten.
Wangfujing Ave (btwn Wangfujing Ave. & Dashamao Hutong)
Wangfujing (btwn Changan Blvd & Dongdan Santiao)
1 E Chang'an Ave (At B1/F -1/F of Oriental Plaza)